The Creative Technology Commons 3D Technology Student Assistant will provide technical and design support to campus students, faculty and library staff in the following service areas:
- Review and process 3D print or scan requests and provide support for associated equipment and software
- Support library staff in the development of demo objects and other educational 3D materials
- Provide patron support in 3D modeling
Schedule: 8-16 hours per week, fixed schedule. Must be available from 10AM – 2PM at least two days a week from Monday through Thursday.
Compensation: $11.00/hr commensurate with skills and experience.
Application Deadline: This position is open until filled. Screening to begin immediately.
Start Date: Ideally by August 21st, 2017; no later than September 4th, 2017.
- Enrolled in at least one credit at a higher education institution.
- Experience with Blender, Rhinoceros, or AutoCAD
- Experience editing 3D scans
Application Instructions: To apply, email a copy of your fall 2017 course schedule, work hours availability and resume to email@example.com.
University of Colorado Denver is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our faculty, staff, students and visitors. To achieve that goal, we conduct background investigations on all prospective employees.