Examples of Work Performed:
- Perform as a first line of response to end user technology problems
- Perform basic troubleshooting for all IT related issues
- Provide installation, configuration, maintenance and support for the Auraria Library owned: Workstations, Laptops, Desktops, Printers, Software Applications, and all associated components, peripherals, and media
- Train and assist end users on technical issues
- Perform daily morning walkthrough routine to ensure public workstations are in working orders
- Assist with the cloning process for the Auraria Library classrooms and public workstations
- Assist with daily office tasks such as moving furniture, computers, bookshelves, TVs, and other library equipment as needed
Schedule: 20 hours per week. Hours are flexible Monday-Friday, 8:00am- 5:00pm.
Application Deadline: This position is open until filled. Screening to begin immediately.
Start Date: August 21, 2017.
- Currently enrolled in at least one credit hour at a higher education institution.
Application Instructions: To apply, email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include, Desktop Support Student Assistant Application, in the email subject line.
University of Colorado Denver is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our faculty, staff, students and visitors. To achieve that goal, we conduct background investigations on all prospective employees.