- Utilize the specialized interlibrary loan software and search engines – ILLiad, Rapid, Sierra, Summons, Google Scholar, electronic databases
- Search and pull requested Library materials (physical second floor or electronically from databases)
- Updating stacks research results
- Printing shipping labels
- Sending electronic documents via Odyssey, Document Delivery, email or mail
- Updating returned loaned items
- Processing incoming courier and USPS loan and borrowing requests
Schedule: 10-20 hours per week, flexible Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm.
Compensation: $10.25/hr commensurate with skills and experience.
Application Deadline: This position is open until filled. Screening to begin immediately.
Start Date: As soon as practical.
- Enrolled in at least one credit at a higher education institution.
Application Instructions: To apply, email a copy of your fall 2017 course schedule, work hours availability and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
University of Colorado Denver is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our faculty, staff, students and visitors. To achieve that goal, we conduct background investigations on all prospective employees.