The Creative Technology Commons Media Student Assistant will provide technical and design support to campus students, faculty and library staff in the following service areas:
- Use of design and multimedia production software, including Audacity, iMovie, Filmora, and Adobe Creative Cloud design software
- Use of digital imaging and presentation software
- Digitization services for image, video, and audio content
- Use of the point-and-shoot portfolio photography studio and related training
- Use of the Auraria Visual Resources Collection in ArtStor SharedShelf
Schedule: 15-20 hours per week, fixed schedule between the hours of 9AM and 5PM Monday through Thursday.
Compensation: $10.25/hr commensurate with skills and experience.
Application Deadline: This position is open until filled. Screening to begin immediately.
Start Date: Ideally by August 21st, 2017; no later than September 4th, 2017.
- Enrolled in at least one credit at a higher education institution.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or InDesign
- Familiarity with studio photography and/or digital camera and light kit functionality
Application Instructions: To apply, email a copy of your fall 2017 course schedule, work hours availability and resume to email@example.com.
University of Colorado Denver is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our faculty, staff, students and visitors. To achieve that goal, we conduct background investigations on all prospective employees.