The Web Content Student Assistant provides support in website content entering, editing and proofreading for the Auraria Library’s Web Projects. This student position reports directly to the Web Services Manager at the IETS department.
Examples of Work Performed:
- Provide content entry assistance to ensure all web related content will be entered and published in a timely fashion
- Provide editorial assistance in writing, editing, and proofreading website content
- Provide communication and scheduling assistance in coordinating web content submission from the library employee
- Provide content management assistance in collecting, organizing and developing weekly, bi-weekly and monthly based web content updates
- Provide web marketing assistance to help promote library collections, services, initiatives, and accomplishments.
- Provide assistance in content audit and quality assurance for the Auraria library websites.
- Provide assistance in conducting and moderating web usability testing.
- Provide assistance in other website content and documentation development tasks identified
- Keep current with new and emerging web communication and marketing technologies
Schedule: 10-20 hours per week. Hours are flexible Monday-Friday, 8:00am- 5:00pm.
Application Deadline: This position is open until filled. Screening to begin immediately.
Start Date: August 21, 2017.
- Enrolled in at least one credit at a higher education institution.
Application Instructions: To apply, email a resume to email@example.com. Include, Web Content Student Assistant Application, in the email subject line.
University of Colorado Denver is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our faculty, staff, students and visitors. To achieve that goal, we conduct background investigations on all prospective employees.