How to find CQ Researcher:
- Start at the Auraria Library's home page: http://library.auraria.edu.
- On the left side of the page, click "Database List."
- Now, on the left side of the page, click "CQ Researcher Plus Archive."
- If you are off campus, you will see a pop-up box asking for your name and ID number. Enter them exactly as they appear on your student or faculty ID card. You will be able to access everything, including full text.
- If you have a topic in mind, you can search using the search box at the top of the page. CQ Researcher works best with broad topics. For example, if you're researching the effects of global warming on wildlife in Colorado, you'd be most successful using CQ Researcher to find broad background on global warming.
- If you don't yet have a topic, try the "Hot Topics" feature. You can also try the "Browse Topics" link at the top of the page.
- Access different sections of each article using the tabs on the left sidebar. Some of the most useful sections include the Overview and Pro/Con.