The Library has 10 Group Study Rooms that may be reserved by Auraria students, faculty and staff on a first come - first served basis. These rooms are open to groups of two or more. Each room has a whiteboard, electrical outlets, tables and chairs, and wireless internet access.
- Four are located in the southeast corner of the first floor.
- Six are located on the second floor in the northeast corner.
Group Study Rooms Policy
- Study rooms may be reserved and used by students, faculty, and staff of CU Denver, MSU Denver or CCD.
- The study rooms may only be used by groups of 2 or more people.
- Rooms may be reserved for specific times up to one month. All reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis. Rooms may be used for no more than four hours per reservation, and the room must be used during the hours the Library is open.
- Individuals who have not arrived within 15 minutes of their scheduled time will automatically forfeit their reservation.
- Permanent assignment of rooms will not be made, and rooms must be used only for library or academic purposes (including library faculty service activities.)
- For other uses, e.g. social groups, please contact AHEC Conference Services (303-556-2755) to arrange meeting rooms at Tivoli Student Union.
Reserve A Room
- The maximum time that can be reserved per day is four hours.
- You must be a current student, staff, and faculty. (ID number required to reserve.)
- Reservations can be made on a first-come first-served basis through this online form.