The Library has 10 bookable Group Study Rooms. These rooms are open to groups of two or more. Each room has a whiteboard, electrical outlets, tables and chairs, and wireless access.
- Four are located in the southeast corner of the first floor.
- Six are located on the second floor in the northeast corner.
Reserving a room:
- Reservations are taken on a first-come first-served basis.
- The maximum time that can be reserved per day is four hours.
- You must be a current student, staff, and faculty. (ID number required to reserve.)
- Reservations can be made on reservation iPads mounted outside the rooms or through this online form.
Group Study Rooms Policy
General Library Use Policy