We have a new online form for requesting items to be placed on Course Reserves. Please feel free to submit feedback on this new form by sending an email to Reserves. Paper forms may still be used and are available at the Ask Us Desk.
Update: Library Reserves Request and Material for Summer 2013
Faculty Information - if you are planning on putting your new material(s) on Reserves for Summer 2013 please fill out a new Reserves Request form. A form may also be picked up at the Ask Us Desk in the library.
For any questions regarding reserves, please contact Mozhdeh Saffari at Mozhdeh.Saffari@ucdenver.edu, phone number 303-556-5921, Campus Box 101 or email email@example.com.
The Reserves area is in the back of the library; there is a service door for faculty access. The hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
For quicker turnaround times:
- Submit accurate information.
- Check the Skyline catalog first to see if the video/DVD is available.
- Your signature is required on the Reserve Request form. A form will not be accepted without it.
- Include a syllabus for your class. This will help the student in locating the materials that are assigned.
- Department staff will only pull library copies until one week before the start of the semester. Otherwise, it is the responsibility of the faculty member to pull any library books that are included on your Reserve Request form.
- We cannot put items from other libraries or any interlibrary loan items in Reserves.
- The Fall semester is always very busy, so at a minimum please allow 48 hours to 4 business days for processing your materials.
- Single or double-sided copies are acceptable for electronic reserves scanning.
- Since the Video/DVDs and Reserves have merged, videos/DVDs from the library collection will no longer be placed on reserve. However, personal copies of videos/DVDs and CDs belonging to faculty may be put on reserve and will need to be processed with the Reserves Request form.
- Book your videos a minimum of 24 hours in advance by using the Video Booking form (pdf).