Student Assistant II
The Collections Strategies Unit acquires learning materials for the library, manages the physical library stacks, and performs collections assessment on materials. This Student Assistant position would process and shelve legal and reference materials. This position is within the Technical Services Division and involves “behind the scenes” work, processing materials and does not include service desk duties or working directly with patrons.
- Shelving legal and reference materials.
- Track usage of reference material.
- Withdraw titles when necessary.
- Special projects related to collection management.
Schedule: 5-7 hours per week. Flexible Monday-Friday.
Compensation: $13.05/hr commensurate with skills and experience.
Application Deadline: This position is open until filled. Screening to begin immediately.
Start Date: On or after August 19th.
- Enrolled in at least one credit at a higher education institution
- Demonstration of interest in librarianship, especially collection management and services that support research.
Application Instructions: To apply, email a copy of your fall 2019 course schedule, work hours availability and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University of Colorado Denver is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our faculty, staff, students and visitors. To achieve that goal, we conduct background investigations on all prospective employees.