Student Assistant III
- Assist with basic troubleshooting and initial responses for student, faculty, and staff technology problems.
- Assist with installation, configuration, and maintenance of Auraria Library-owned computers, printers, and technology peripherals.
- Assist end-users with technology questions. Elevate problems to full-time staff as necessary.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of documentation for internal and external use.
- Monitor the current functional status of Auraria Library-owned computers, printers, peripherals, servers, and other systems as directed.
- Assist with daily office tasks including but not limited to computer moves, equipment installation, packing/unpacking equipment, etc.
Schedule: 15-25 hours per week. Hours are flexible Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm.
Compensation: $14.30/hr commensurate with skills and experience.
Application Deadline: This position is open until filled. Screening to begin immediately.
Start Date: August 19, 2019.
- Enrolled in at least one credit at a higher education institution.
- Experience delivering customer service.
- Experience working with and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows in a networked environment.
- Experience with Group Policy and/or other workstation configuration management tools.
- Experience creating and deploying workstations automatically.
- Experience deploying software on a network.
Application Instructions: To apply, email a copy of your Fall 2019 course schedule, work hours availability and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University of Colorado Denver is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our faculty, staff, students and visitors. To achieve that goal, we conduct background investigations on all prospective employees.