Education and Outreach Services
Did the end of the semester creep up on you? Are you short on time and desperate to see a helpful face?
The Auraria Library is excited to offer drop-in Zoom help the week before finals:
- Tuesday, December 1st from 12 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 2nd from 12 p.m. - 3 p.m.
These drop-in sessions are first-come, first-serve meetings with our library graduate students and staff to help you with those last-minute research paper issues— from sources to citation. There’s no appointment necessary!
Turning on your camera is totally optional during these sessions.
To access these Zoom drop-in help sessions:
1. Use our Ask Us chat service during the drop-in hours and ask for the Zoom meeting link.
2. You’ll then be connected to a staff member who is live and ready to help.
3. Take advantage of talking through your research questions using screen sharing and more.
Don’t want to drop in? You can schedule an in-depth and personalized research consultation, on Zoom or over the phone. See our appointment calendar for availability and to schedule.
Questions? We're always available, 24/7, on our Ask Us chat.
From: 12/01/2020 12:00 pm
To: 12/01/2020 03:00 pm
Location: Find us in the Ask Us chat!