Our research workshops strive to make your research easier, faster, and better!
These workshops are designed for students, faculty, researchers, and staff who are interested in taking their research to a higher level – by publishing their research, managing their data, creating data visualizations, organizing citations for quicker access, and determining impact of their research and ideas.
- Much of our workshop material, including PowerPoint presentations, handouts, and links to additional resources can be found on the corresponding Research Guide (see links in the list below).
- Workshops are available by request for departments, courses, research groups, faculty or student meetings, and other groups.
- Workshops are currently only available online. Each workshop requires 30-75 minutes, depending upon the workshop, and we can combine workshops into one session when provided enough time.
- We can create supporting materials – such as handouts and tutorials – unique to your needs and can develop workshops on other research-related topics.
- We require at least two weeks’ notice to develop a unique workshop or material that addresses your needs.