Steps for using Academic Search Premier:
- Go to Auraria Library's home page: http://library.auraria.edu.
- Click on "Database List," on the left side of the page.
- Click on Academic Search Premier Plus, on the left side of the page.
- If you are off campus, you will need to log in now. Enter your name and ID number exactly as they appear on your student or faculty ID card.
- Enter keywords related to your topic.
- Enter publication dates (this is optional).
- You will get a list of articles with your keywords and dates. If you need a certain type of material (such as academic journal articles), click on the link for that type of material.
- Remember you can always Ask Us for help!