Auraria Library’s online resources are available to currently registered students, faculty, and staff of University of Colorado Denver, Metropolitan State University of Denver, Community College of Denver, and Auraria Higher Education Center.
Clearing your Browser’s Cache or History
Many off campus access issues can be resolved if you clear your browser’s cache and cookies.
- Go to the Menu button (triple bars icon) - More Tools - Clear Browsing data
- Delete Cookies and other site and plug-in data & Cached images and files. It is personal preference if you delete any of the other things listed.
- Click the Menu button (triple bars icon) and choose Options.
- Select the Advanced panel.
- Click on the Network tab.
- In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now.
Internet Explorer - 7.x versions and higher
- Go to Tools - Internet Options - General
- Hit the delete button under Browsing history - Delete temporary files, history, cookies …
- Delete the Temporary Internet Files and the Cookies. It is personal preference if you delete any of the other things listed.
- Make sure pop ups and cookies are allowed in your browser
- Set your privacy settings to low while using the Library’s resources
- Most library resources work best with the latest version of Chrome or Firefox
- Check the Service Outage Announcement information page
Google Scholar User?
- You can access many of Auraria Library’s resources through Google Scholar, but you must set your preferences here before searching.