Steps for finding an article using the citation:
- Start at the Library's home page: http://library.auraria.edu.
- Click "Journal List" on the left side of the page.
- Enter the title of the journal that your article appears in. (This will often be written in italics in your citation.) Click Search.
- You will get a list of the library's subscriptions to that journal. Click on one that includes the year you need.
- If you are off campus, you will be asked to sign in with your name and student/faculty ID number.
- Click on the year that your article was published. This is often on the right side of the page.
- Click on the volume and issue that contains your article. This often looks something like: 139.20.
- You will see a list of all the articles in that issue. They are in order by page numbers. You can either just flip through the list to find your article or look for the article by page number.