- Go to the Auraria Library's homepage, http://library.auraria.edu.
- Select the link for Colorado Prospector on the left-hand side of the page.
- Enter a few words to describe what you're interested in. Click Search.
- Look on the left side of the screen, under Languages. Click on the language you want.
- You can also look under Format and click a particular type of material, such as Books or DVDs.
- Click on the title of the item you want. If you still want to order click on the link that says “request this item.”
- Select Auraria from the drop down menu.
- Type your name and ID number and click Submit.
- The Auraria Library Help desk will send you an email to your student account when your item is ready for you to pick up.
Remember, if you have any problems using Prospector, the librarians at the Research Help Desk want to help you!