Steps for searching Opposing Viewpoints:
- Go to Auraria Library's home page: http://library.auraria.edu.
- Click on Databases A-Z, on the left side of the page.
- Click on Opposing Viewpoints, in the upper left.
- If you are off campus, you will get a pop-up box asking you to log in. Enter your name and ID number exactly as they appear on your student ID card.
- If you would like to browse suggested topics, look through the lists of topics on the main page. This is a great place to find topics for your assignments.
- If you already have a topic in mind, go to the search box at the top of the page. Put in a few words to describe your topic (for example, "foreign oil").
- You will get a list of articles and other materials related to your topic. Use the menu on the left side of the page to sort them out by material type (such as academic journals, magazines, etc.).
- Remember you can always Ask Us for help!