Steps for searching Science Direct:
- Start on the Library's home page. Click "Databases A-Z" on the left side of the screen.
- In the “Search databases by keyword” box, type science direct. Click Search.
- Click on Science Direct.
- Select the Journals tab.
- Enter search terms.
- Optional: This screen offers many other options for limiting your search. Some of the most useful options include "Limit by document type" and "Date range."
- Click Search.
- You can narrow down your results using options on the left sidebar.
- Click on the title of an article to see the abstract.
- Click on PDF full-text to get your article.
- Use icons at the top of the article to print or save a copy.