The Library Café will be open with limited access and capacity to Auraria Campus students, faculty, and staff starting August 17th., Monday – Friday, from 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Seating capacity is limited to 42 individual seats, on a first-come-first-served basis and are not reservable.
Guidelines for this space
- Individuals are responsible for cleaning and disinfecting their work area, along with any other resource they use, prior to and after usage. Cleaning supplies are available for this purpose.
- All users are expected to observe social distancing, wear face coverings, and comply with Auraria Library general use guidelines.
- Food consumption is not permitted inside the Library Café. Liquids in closed containers are permitted.
- Entrance to the Library Café is only through the Lawrence Street entrance.
Available in this space
- Printing and scanning stations
- General-use laptops
- ADA workstation
How can I access online resources?
All students, faculty, and staff of the Auraria Campus can access resources such as eBooks, articles, and streaming videos online using their institutional login credentials. For help accessing library resources, please visit our Off-Campus Access & Help page. If you encounter a problem using online Library materials submit a Report a Problem form.
We also offer these helpful resources, among many others:
- 24/7 live chat on our Ask Us page.
- Members of the campus community can schedule a one-on-one research consultation via phone or Zoom video conferencing software.
- Library staff are available for research questions sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Requests for online articles and eBook chapters from other libraries via Interlibrary Loan will be fulfilled.
- Prospector is unavailable until further notice.
Not sure what’s available in our Library Café?
Planning to stop by our Library Cafe? Great! Things are a bit different thanks to COVID-19, but we’re working hard to create an inviting place to relax, get work done, and access resources— all while following safety guidelines. Check out this list of what IS and IS NOT available in our Library Café.