Auraria Library provides support for computer workstations, software, printing, scanning, as well as basic technology help such as using email and wireless network.
Have questions? Please stop by Ask Us Desk on the 1st floor for assistance.
About Library Computers
You can use any Windows Workstations at the locations listed below within Auraria Library.
- 45 computers in North Computing, on the 1st floor near the Lawrence Street Entrance.
- 78 computers in South Computing, on the 1st floor along the south windows.
- 20 computers in West Computing, on the 2nd floor near the west windows.
- 6 computers in North Computing with specialized 3D software, on the 1st floor outside of room 104.
- 2 computers at Research Bar with limited software, next to the Ask Us desk.
- 4 computers at Quick Lookup with limited software, 1st floor near the Lawrence Street entrance.
You can use any of the Apple Workstations at these locations within Auraria Library.
- 12 iMacs in the Research Zone on the 1st floor of Auraria Library.
- 4 iMacs in the Innovation Garage, on the 1st floor near the 10th Street entrance.
- 2 iMacs in the Digital Media Studio on the 1st floor available as a bookable space.
Log In to Library Computers
Log in to a Library workstation with your last name and 9-digit campus ID number.
Save Your Work
Save your work to a USB drive, to cloud storage, or by emailing documents to yourself. Library computers reset with each login, so your work cannot be saved to the desktop.
Each of the Windows computers has the following software:
- Adobe DC Reader
- Adobe Digital Editions
- ArcGIS (Installed on 12 computers: 6 high top desks at North Computing and 6 outside of room 104)
- Google Earth
- Microsoft Mathematics 4.0
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Read & Write Gold
- Web Browsers: Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer
- VLC Media Player
The following items are available on a first come, first served basis:
- 3D Pens
- Chargers and cables for laptops and cell phones
- Dell Laptops
- DVD Players
- InTUOS: Creative Pen & Touch Tablet
- Light Tracer Light Box
- Point and Shoot Cameras
- Raspberry Pi 3 Basics+ Kit
- Sony noise cancelling headphones
- TI-84+ Graphing Calculators
- Video Cameras
- Wifi Hotspots
You can borrow tech checkout items at Ask Us in Auraria Library for short-term usage.