Auraria Library provides support for computer workstations, software, printing, scanning, as well as basic technology help such as using email and wireless network.
Have questions? Please stop by Ask Us Desk on the 1st floor for assistance.
About Library Computers
The Auraria Library has Windows 10 workstations available at the following locations:
- 41 computers in North Computing, on the 1st floor near the Lawrence Street Entrance.
- 80 computers in South Computing, on the 1st floor along the south windows.
- 1 computer Quick Lookup (30-minute sessions), next to the Ask Us desk.
- 5 computers Quick Lookup (30-minute session), 1st floor near the Lawrence Street entrance, under grey staircase.
The Auraria Library has macOS Monterey workstations available at the following locations:
- 12 iMacs in the Research Zone on the 1st floor of Auraria Library.
Assistive Technology Workstations
The Auraria Library has Windows 10 and macOS Monterey workstations available in the following locations. For more information about these workstations, please visit Accessibility Services.
- 2 computers in the Assistive Technology Work Room (Room 104) near North Computing (1st Floor).
- 2 computers in North Computing, on the 1st floor near the Lawrence Street Entrance.
- 1 computer in South Computing, on the 1st floor along the near Print Station.
- 1 computer in the Research Zone on the 1st Floor of the Auraria Library.
- 1 computer in group study room 210H. This is a bookable group study room.
- 1 computer in Quick Lookup (30-minute session). Computer Name: AL-QUICKLOOK01. Located under grey staircase.
Log In to Library Computers
Log in to a Library workstation with your last name and 9-digit campus ID number.
Save Your Work
Save your work to a USB drive, to cloud storage, or by emailing documents to yourself. Library computers reset with each login, so your work cannot be saved to the desktop.
Extend time on Library Computer
For students, faculty, and staff, there are no time limits, but after 180 minutes, you may extend your time by renewing your log in every 60 minutes. For those using computer passes, the computer time limit is 180 minutes per day.
Each of the Windows computers has the following software: