Collections Development Librarian Collection Management and Discovery Division
Collection Development and Strategies Department
Role in the Library
Teresa (she/her/hers) is the collection development librarian for biological sciences, chemistry, health administration, health sciences, human performance and sport, nutrition, nursing, and public health.
Teresa joined the Auraria Library in 2023. Prior to her position here, she worked as a librarian in the health sciences.
Professional Affiliations and Service
- Medical Librarian Association, 2014-present
- MLA Public Health/Health Administration Section, 2016-present
- Association of College & Research Libraries, 2023-present
- Science & Technology Section, 2023-present
- American Library Association, 2014-2016, 2023-present
- Midcontinental Medical Library Association, 2021-present
- Consortium of Colorado Medical Librarians, 2021-present
- B.S. Biological Sciences, Colorado State University
- Certificate in Biomedical Engineering
- M.S. Library & Information Science, University of Kentucky