Auraria Library group study rooms are provided to help Auraria campus students, faculty, and staff complete their academic work.
- Study rooms may be reserved and used by students, faculty, and staff of CU Denver, MSU Denver or CCD.
- Study rooms are for the use of groups of 2 or more people.
- All reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Use of group study rooms is only available during the Library’s open hours.
- Reservations are made in 30-minute blocks for up to 4 hours per reservation and can be made up to 30 days in advance.
- To allow the widest possible availability of these rooms, ongoing office hours or classes are not a permitted use of study rooms.
- A reservation will be canceled if the reservation holder has not occupied the study room within the first 15 minutes of the reservation start time.
- Study rooms are not available as interview space. To book a private space for an interview please contact career services at your institution:
Community College of Denver: (303) 3523306
Metropolitan State University of Denver: (303) 5565740
University of Colorado, Denver: (303) 3154000