Auraria Library group study rooms are provided to help Auraria campus students, faculty, and staff complete their academic work.
- Study rooms may be reserved and used by students, faculty, and staff of CU Denver, MSU Denver or CCD.
- Study rooms are for the use of groups of 2 or more people, with the exception of 210H which may be reserved by a single student needing accessible technology such as JAWS or Dragon.
- All reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Use of group study rooms is only available during the Library’s open hours.
- Reservations are made in 30-minute blocks for up to 4 hours per reservation and can be made up to 30 days in advance.
- To allow the widest possible availability of these rooms, ongoing office hours or classes are not a permitted use of study rooms.
- A reservation will be canceled if the reservation holder has not occupied the study room within the first 15 minutes of the reservation start time.